TrueLearn Question Bank

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Homoochan

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello!

In preparation for upcoming ABEM Qualifying Exam, I am looking for question banks.. I did rosh review, peer 8, peer 9 so was just looking to see anything else was out there. I saw TrueLearn QBank being discussed in Anesthesia forum but nothing in EM forum! Does anyone have any experience with this Qbank? Any thoughts? Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

Hello!

In preparation for upcoming ABEM Qualifying Exam, I am looking for question banks.. I did rosh review, peer 8, peer 9 so was just looking to see anything else was out there. I saw TrueLearn QBank being discussed in Anesthesia forum but nothing in EM forum! Does anyone have any experience with this Qbank? Any thoughts? Thank you!

Did PEER. Did some of Rosh. Didn't do anything else. Scored well. Better than what I remember doing in residency.

For what it's worth.

Hello!

I've never heard of it. For the 1st written exam, since I was fresh out of residency, I didn't study much and passed easily. For the re-cert exam I did the CCME Board review class done by Bukata, Birnbaumer, Mallon and them, and after not having worked a single EM shift for 3 years, scored over 90%. That class was excellent.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello!

I'm using TrueLearn for the abem qualifying. Overall, it's pretty good and comparable to Rosh. Its a relatively new Qbank, so there were some minor errors here and there but nothing big. Best of luck in November!

I used trulearn because i had done rosh as a resident. It was okay - it had quite a few errors (specifically i remember they said you should give antibiotics for post strep glomerulonephritis) and things I felt were out of scope (Ie what grade of hemorrhoids were they). They also weren't responsive to feedback about their errors. That being said the program runs really well and there are a ton of questions. It isn't terrible - just inferior to rosh in my opinion.