Trump Ruined Rad Onc

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

radoncgrad2019

Membership Revoked
Removed
Reaction score
Thoughts?

Discuss.

Members don't see this ad.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Well considering that AZAR is one of his cronies you aren’t far off mate!

Reactions: 2 users
I have to say, admitting in public that you are expanding residency slots in order to stem wage growth at your institution is a very Trump thing to do.

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
Members don't see this ad :)
And then circumvent the will of the free market by filling the unmatched, unwanted residency spots in your failing program with desperate SOAP applicants and FMGs who have never done an a oncology rotation. SAD!

...and then take to twitter to denounce the whistleblowers pointing out your malfeasance as “misanthropes.”

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Dems and repubs are ruining medicine little by little but those days are gonna be over soon when M4A comes around.

Trump is a garbage president and I wasn’t really expecting much from him.

That little **** of a chair in SL should be removed from their position and made to treat patients where they are really needed out in the boonies maybe he can start a residency program there.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Dems and repubs are ruining medicine little by little but those days are gonna be over soon when M4A comes around.

Trump is a garbage president and I wasn’t really expecting much from him.

That little **** of a chair in SL should be removed from their position and made to treat patients where they are really needed out in the boonies maybe he can start a residency program there.

The ABR leadership is very Trumpian. Most chairs and babyboomers are very Trumpian. many people are saying it

• Haha
talk a big game and back it up. i respect that. say you're going to build a wall. fine. do it. say you're going to let med student interest in the field dictate match rates. fine. do it. but don't bail and SOAP ex-derm girls and ex-ortho bros into a field they never wanted. this years SOAP and match list data will be telling. who are our leaders?

• Haha
Spoke with someone who told me applications are down 40-50 pct at their program

• Love
The ABR leadership is very Trumpian. Most chairs and babyboomers are very Trumpian. many people are saying it

They also buy into that ridiculous bootstrap mentality why waste it. Tell him if he’s so concerned about bringing radiation to the great unwashed he should ****ing leave and head into the cornfields and start one.

Reactions: 1 users
Spoke with someone who told me applications are down 40-50 pct at their program

Ours too. PD is panicking.
Sounds like “diamond in the rough” derm/ortho rejects who had a match-day conversion and suddenly are devoted oncologists will be up 200+%

• Haha
Sounds like “diamond in the rough” derm/ortho rejects who had a match-day conversion and suddenly are devoted oncologists will be up 200+%

With this “leadership” rad onc will be great again, a BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL field, once again, guarantee it!

They say that trump is a huge friend of rad onc?

Members don't see this ad :)
With this “leadership” rad onc will be great again, a BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL field, once again, guarantee it!

Mark my words. They’ll take to their little twitter echo chamber and talk about how applicant numbers are only down because radonc is unknown to medical students, and we need to increase outreach about how great it is. Somehow, apparently unaware of the cognitive dissonance, they’ll claim it’s a good thing that fewer people are interested because now we’ll get more dedicated people rather than people with high board scores who only wanted to be in radonc because it was a “hot field.”

Reactions: 4 users

Why? Honestly, the chickens have come home to roost. For a field so data driven, they are intensely stupid

Reactions: 3 users
We need to build a wall to prevent more residents from entering. And we will make P-Dub and Lisa “The Klaw” Kachnic pay for it.

Our last several presidents are corporatists and basically just industry and finance lackeys. No difference between stacking treasury with Goldman alumni vs pharma alumni for HHS. If you really think our president determines what happens to medicine, you got a lot to learn. It’s way above his pay grade...

• Haha
We need to build a wall to prevent more residents from entering. And we will make P-Dub and Lisa “The Klaw” Kachnic pay for it.

Our last several presidents are corporatists and basically just industry and finance lackeys. No difference between stacking treasury with Goldman alumni vs pharma alumni for HHS. If you really think our president determines what happens to medicine, you got a lot to learn. It’s way above his pay grade...

we've got a real tough guy here, folks!

• Haha
Why? Honestly, the chickens have come home to roost. For a field so data driven, they are intensely stupid

It is difficult to get a person to understand something when his/her salary depends on not understanding it.

It is difficult to get a person to understand something when his/her salary depends on not understanding it.
You should probably reference the individual credited with this insight...

Hint...The Jungle

er...I am now told that to refer to this work is racist..Jungle is verboten

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Folks radiation oncology is the best field in medicine. A great field. We have the best people. Our people are beautiful. They really are the smartest, OK? I hate to say it but it's the truth. So true. Look. We've been lucky. Very lucky, OK? I told you we would be. I said "We're going to be so lucky and so great you will just get tired." So tired. You're tired of winning now. I told you! I knew it all along. Radiation oncology, a great field. Radiation oncology could stand in the middle of the street and shoot somebody. And medical students would still choose radiation oncology! It's amazing. People can't believe it. And the media. The media. (BOOS.) This SDN. Who's SDN? A nobody. They can't even buy a pair of pants. What's with these guys. I'd like to punch them in the face. What? Is that bad? Sorry. I said it. Not popular but it's the truth. They've got blood coming out their ears, out their nose, out their whatever. It's sad. We're going to make radiation oncology great again. We're going to make medical oncology pay for it. They'll pay for it. Mark my words. They will. We're going to build a big beautiful wall around radiation oncology. And keep winning. I would do that you'll see. SDN hates us. They hate us OK? They're very flat-chested. They're pigs. Just leave it to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 16 users
If rad onc builds a wall, will the ditch behind it be filled with PWs and LKs slithering?

Status
Not open for further replies.