Try again

Started by KenJ
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

KenJ

Junior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I posted this question once and got no response. I'm hoping some of you who have already been accepted (or not) can tell me about how long did you have to wait for the letter after the interview.
 
I heard in two weeks and my interviews were at UF and Campbell. Other schools may be different.
 
I interviewed Dec 12th and received an acceptance letter Dec 26th.

What school are you waiting for?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
In the deep south, Alabama, Georgia, and Carolinas areas.
Thanks for the info--I have been waiting a week for the first and was beginning to wonder.
KenJ
 
I interviewed mid-Nov. and received an acceptance letter on Dec. 24- at the same school as Karmapatrol. So they had two interview days in Nov, and two in Dec, then made decisions in Dec and sent letters out.