Trying to study for the MCAT with my schedule

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
S

Served

So to make a long story short, I pretty much have maximum 6 hours each day to study for the MCAT for a month until I go on a trip. The problem is, I think I'm overwhelmed and not quite sure how and where to start.

How would YOU approach studying for the MCAT in this situation? Would you study little bit of all bio, orgo, verbal, and physics in one day or would you rather do one section at a time?

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

Members don't see this ad.

Tell yourself there is nothing to be overwhelmed about. im in the same situation, taking the MCAT on Jul 25, taking 9 credit hours over the summer, ER shadowing, hospital volunteering, two kids and a pregnant wife! But, you grab it by the face, and then annihilate it.

Go to the MCAT forum, read those forums every day including all the stickies. You will learn a lot. The Sn2 schedule really breaks down the test well, even if you don't follow it exactly I would suggest starting out with something similar.

I just did this in the spring semester while taking a graduate course load and working 30 hours per week. It's definitely doable assuming you have atleast 3 months. I made a 32 in 3 1/2 months of studying and was not exactly always perfect with my schedule either.