TS 1 Question 73

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

rocknightmare

Senior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey Guys,

I got the answer to this question right, but thats because I couldn't figure out any other answer. The question asks which of the following ( i will try to figure out how to paste it later) will have only 2 singlets.

The compound that was shown was benezen that had two methoxy attatched to it on the para positions (1,4).

AH NEVER MIND I figured out the answer as I was typing the question.!

THe beneze hydrogens would have one of the singlets and methyl groups would have the other singlet!

Eureka!