TSE examinations

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

chanchalpari

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi,
can anyone please tell me which TSE examn..meaning TSE -A or TSE- P do we need to take for applying to university of detroit mercy???
thanx

Members don't see this ad.

thanx henna,
i know it is test of spoken english..but that has 2 sudivisions..A&P..I wanted to know which one of the two..

Members don't see this ad :)
My previous post has a link to that site I was hoping that you'd find all your answers there.

Although the test itself is the same, there are two separate TSE registration categories: TSE-A (academic) and TSE-P (professional). TSE-A is for teaching and research assistant applicants who have been asked to take the TSE test by the admissions office or department chair of an academic institution. TSE-A is also for other undergraduate or graduate school applicants. TSE-P is for all other individuals, such as those who are taking the test to obtain licensure or certification in a professional or occupational field.

Hope this helps

Hi,
Do Advanced Standing program students( Foreign Trained Dentists ) need to take TSE..or just Toefl will do?
smilemaker:p

toefl will do.

Originally posted by smilemaker
Hi,
Do Advanced Standing program students( Foreign Trained Dentists ) need to take TSE..or just Toefl will do?
smilemaker:p
TSE is a requirement for a very few number of schools.