TSU and UH waitlisted

Started by dabumba
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dabumba

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For those TSU and UH students.

You are in the program right now. Do you remember, how many waitlisted had been picked up by TSU or UH last year? 😎

Just wonder.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
dabumba said:
For those TSU and UH students.

You are in the program right now. Do you remember, how many waitlisted had been picked up by TSU or UH last year? 😎

Just wonder.

I sense that you are worried dabumba. Today is the last day for turning in Spring transcripts. TSU will start notifying after today. I am waitlisted too. I emailed but did not get info. Just relax because no amt of info can save you now. :meanie: :meanie: :meanie:
 
TUNDE said:
I sense that you are worried dabumba. Today is the last day for turning in Spring transcripts. TSU will start notifying after today. I am waitlisted too. I emailed but did not get info. Just relax because no amt of info can save you now. :meanie: :meanie: :meanie:

You are right, Tunde. However, it is not for me; but for my girlfriend. I am bombarding with some TSU thread just because of her. And I just want to have a "feel" of it, since TSU does not have ranking.

Good luck to all of you who are on the waitlist.