TSU Summer Academy

Started by taken2
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

taken2

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Who was at the todays opening of the summer academy? I thought it was good and less stressful than I anticipated.
What's you guys opinion?
 
taken2 said:
Who was at the todays opening of the summer academy? I thought it was good and less stressful than I anticipated.
What's you guys opinion?
I was. Yeah, not too bad at all. All I know is I'm ready to take killer notes!
 
I'm not in the summer acadamey but I am on the alternate list.
but with a hopeful question I want to ask were all the seats full?
 
doydoy said:
I'm not in the summer acadamey but I am on the alternate list.
but with a hopeful question I want to ask were all the seats full?


I wonder why don't they share these info with us? Uhmmmmmmmmmmm???