Ttuhsc

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TxDPT14

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Still looking for potential classmates on here! I've only found one! So, WHO ELSE IS GOING TO TTUHSC?? :)

Members don't see this ad.

I might be going TTUHSC Lubbock campus! Still waiting to hear back from Texas State before I make my final decision. What campus are you at?

I AM. I was waiting on two school but got alternated. IM EXCITED. Im unsure about the tuition and housing. I plan on taking a trip to lubbock during spring break to get all the info.

I'm on the Amarillo campus! I've heard Texas State is a great school so congrats on getting an interview at least and good luck! Onyang, I think that making a trip to lubbock is a very good idea! I think there are some decently priced apartments around Lubbock if you can find a roommate. As far as tuition goes, I have a friend in the program now who said to basically plan on spending about $5000 for the fall/spring semesters and $1,500-2,000 for the summer semesters. Books are pretty pricey as well, but they try and use a lot of the same books each semester so that you'll only have to spend a lot of money on them at the very beginning.