TUCOM Interview--need advice!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

GoBlue129

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

To anyone who interviewed at TUCOM: got any advice? What can I expect?

Members don't see this ad.

my TUCOM MI interview was awesome. my interviewers were some of the nicest people Ive encountered during this process. Just relax and dont sweat it at all. But if you want some tips then of course you should be prepared to answer stuff like:

why DO/osteopathic medicine
things related to your resume
things from your secondary

my time was shared between 3 interviewees with 3 interviewers so it goes by really fast. you dont get much time to say too much, a good thing and a bad thing i guess. it was one research and one clinical faculty and one 3rd year student.

again they were really nice. I kinda got grilled but only because they wanted to test my research background given i had so much of it...it was nice regardless. i was accepted 1-2 weeks later.

Good Luck!

GoBlue129 said:
Hi Guys,

To anyone who interviewed at TUCOM: got any advice? What can I expect?

MI or NV??

Basically, relax. Both schools are good and I didn't find the interview uptight. The MI interview is a panal with a group (or it was last year) and the NV interview was 2:1 (two interviewers, one applicant). Both are also open file (meaning that they've reviewed your file before you go in)

Best advice, there is a section that gives interview feedback... read that. See what other students wrote. Read TUCOM website (whichever one you are interviewing at) review your application (primary and secondary) and try to get a good night sleep before your interview.

Best of luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
It's MI, and Thanks for the feedback!!

Good luck at your interview! :thumbup: