TUCOM-MI Class of 2009

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kelley201

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Why should LV have all the fun?

Members don't see this ad.

kelley201 said:
Why should LV have all the fun?

Fun??? Maybe the class of 2009 is having fun with the idea of starting school in August... Elysium and I are having fun counting down the hours until we are done with block exams... we have 6 tests in the next 30 hours... yes, one test every five hours... Touro - Nevada... the definition of fun...

Brian Enriquez
[email protected]

30 hours left!

Good luck to my upper classman and classwomen! Don't forget to save your tests for us... see you in LV

-Ben

TUNV OMS(-1/2)

Members don't see this ad :)
ez073323 said:
Fun??? Maybe the class of 2009 is having fun with the idea of starting school in August... Elysium and I are having fun counting down the hours until we are done with block exams... we have 6 tests in the next 30 hours... yes, one test every five hours... Touro - Nevada... the definition of fun...

Brian Enriquez
[email protected]

Haha sorry Brian, I meant this to be a post for people entering the mare island campus. The TUCOM NV class of 2009 post is buzzing, and Im trying to do the same with the CA campus. Good luck with your exams.

I got accepted to TUCOM!!! :D

kelley201 said:
Congrats!

Thank you!!! I literally went crazy after reading the first sentence of my acceptance letter! It took me an hour after calming down to actually read the whole thing 'cause I was too excited sharing the good news :laugh:

Congrats folks...what do you all like so much about touro MI I've been trying to get more of a feel for the school?
Thanks

Hi to all and Merry Christmas,

I´ve got an interview at MI on the 25th of Jan. Any advice about the interview would be much apprciated?

Is there anything I should read or do to prepare for it. This is my only interview I´ve got so I really want to make it count.

Thanks, B

What I liked about TUCOM-MI was the faculty and students. The first person you meet is the admissions director. He's a really funny and great guy. If you stay at the hotel, you'll get to meet the director prior to taking the shuttle to the campus. There he explains to you the admissions process, where they are in terms of seats, on/off-campus housing, etc. All the financial aid stuff and agenda of the interview day are presented to you once you're at TUCOM. And don't judge a book by it's cover...although the campus may not look great according to some people, it's the people there that make the school what it is. From what I got from my visit, the faculty and students there are very supportive and friendly. My interviewers were all really nice people. When you go to your interview, be prepared to just be yourself. They already know that you're good academically. Now it's your turn to show them that they were right in choosing you. Unlike other schools, TUCOM has a panel format which I found to be less stressful than one-on-one interviews because you're not being ask a question every single time. And pay attention to what others in your group say. Be aware that if the interviewers notice you're not paying attention, they could make a note of it and call you on it. Relax, you'll all do fine! :thumbup:

Hope that helps :D