TUCOM - Nevada WAITLIST !?!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Forensic Chick

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm waitlisted at TUCOM-NV and was curious as to if anyone else has heard anything regarding movement. I would absolutely LOVE to go to TUCOM and have heard that there is a good chance of getting in via early acceptace for next year... Either way, I'd be a happy person.

Just wanted to see if anyone has heard anything.

Thanks!! :hardy:

Members don't see this ad.

I'm also waiting patiently to hear about any movement for LV. I think the committee has already placed waitlisters into low, medium, high priority, but I have yet to hear which group I'm in. If I don't get off the waiting list this year, I really hope I land a spot in the c/o 2009 through Early Acceptance. I hope the same for you too, Forensic Chick! :)

Forensic Chick and aquabat,

Someone from the waitlist was just recently picked up into the class so in theory there is still a chance to start this year... I will keep my fingers crossed for both of you! Keep us updated one way or the other, k?

Brian
[email protected]

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey guys!

I'm on the waitlist too and Dr. Haight told me that I'm on the "Short-list" of 10
candidates who will be considered first as seats open up. So I don't know if that means I'm considered to be ranked "High" on the waitlist. By the way does anyone know the date of orientation and first day of class is?

Thanks and good luck to those who are on the waitlist!

Monalisa

monsalisa,

Orientation is set for August 1st and the first day of class is August 4th.

Brian
[email protected]

Hey guys,

Thanks for the info!! Aquabat - we'll get in via early acceptance to 2009 :D

Monalisa - did you just email Dr. Haight about where you are on the waitlist? Any idea how many people are on it?

Thanks!! :hardy:

Hi Forensic Chick,

I emailed Dr. Haight on 7/10, and I think I'm going to email him again next week to find out if there's any more waitlist movement. I'm not sure how many people are on the waitlist...have you also emailed Dr. Haight about your rank on the waitlist? There's still hope for this year...but even if I don't get in this year I'll still be very happy if I get a spot for next year.

monalisa

That's the right attitude, Forensic Chick! If we can't get off the waitlist, then it'll be Early Acceptance! :) monalisa, it looks like you're definitely in the driver's seat by being in that top ten group. I hope everything works out for all of us in the end.

aquabat, monalisa, and forensic chick,

I was told that I have also been placed in a short list of 10 people. Since then, my friend (~7/21), and another person (~7/19) have been accepted off the waitlist. If not this year, then maybe we will meet next year! Still, I am not taking anything for granted.

good luck,

cardiotonic

Bored at work... Just wanted to kick this back up to the top and see if anyone else had anymore info...

:hardy: