TUCOM-Nevada

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Beckie

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can get some information about the Nevada school?

I live in Las Vegas and I am currently a premed and I am wondering about going the DO route instead of the MD route.

Does the Nevada TUCOM have a website yet? I tried searching google but I couldn't find anything.

Thanks for the information.

Take care,
Beckie

Members don't see this ad.

Beckie,

The majority of the information available about the TUCOM campus in Henderson is at www.tumi.edu

Look for the admissions page for the college of osteopathic medicine...

A lot of us on SDN also know a significant amount of info about the new campus, so feel free to post any and all questions and I bet they will get answered quickly...

Brian
[email protected]

Members don't see this ad :)
You already posted that once, and replied to your own post... Do you think that we are unable to scroll down a click on the other thread regarding TUCOM??

once again, doing anything to hear yourself talk...

tamlyn7.jpg

Hi
Thank you all for posting and helping me out.

Take care,
Beckie

Originally posted by RalphMacchio
You already posted that once, and replied to your own post... Do you think that we are unable to scroll down a click on the other thread regarding TUCOM??
What is your problem? I posted it again just in case she didn't see it. Geez Ralph get off my back.

Originally posted by Adapt
What is your problem? I posted it again just in case she didn't see it. Geez Ralph get off my back.

Watch out for the crane kick!

Originally posted by Adapt

How lame are you to be so oblivious as to not know why and how you rub me (and many others) the wrong way?

Like I said, do you really think we didn't see your other post about TUCOM? You even replied to yourself to bump up your own post! We may not be as "adaptive" as you, but we are all capable of scrolling through the discussion threads...

karate_kid.jpg

Ralph I pmed you.

once again, there is no need to add to the discussion thread to tell me you pm'ed me, that is unless you like to hear yourself talk...

karatekid3.jpg

I remember when Slick PM'ed me too...

I am reminded by a quote here Ralph. Never argue with idiots...they'll bring you down to their level and then beat you with experience.