• Set Yourself Up For Success Webinar

October 6, 2021 at 2 PM Eastern/11 AM Pacific
    SDN and Osmosis are teaming up to help you get set up for success this school year! We'll be covering study tips, healthy habits, and meeting mentors.

Register Now!

• Funniest Story on the Job Contest Starts Now!

Contest starts now and ends September 27th. Winner will receive a special user banner and $10 Amazon Gift card!

JOIN NOW
  • Site Updates Coming Next Week

Site updates are coming next week on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Click the button below to learn more!

LEARN MORE

TUCOM-Nevada

Beckie

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 14, 2003
Las Vegas
  1. Pre-Medical
Does anyone know where I can get some information about the Nevada school?

I live in Las Vegas and I am currently a premed and I am wondering about going the DO route instead of the MD route.

Does the Nevada TUCOM have a website yet? I tried searching google but I couldn't find anything.

Thanks for the information.

Take care,
Beckie

ez073323

Let it ride!!!
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dec 16, 2002
Henderson, NV
www.geocities.com
Beckie,

The majority of the information available about the TUCOM campus in Henderson is at www.tumi.edu

Look for the admissions page for the college of osteopathic medicine...

A lot of us on SDN also know a significant amount of info about the new campus, so feel free to post any and all questions and I bet they will get answered quickly...

Brian
[email protected]

About the Ads

RalphMacchio

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 11, 2003
Reseda, CA
www.fast-rewind.com
You already posted that once, and replied to your own post... Do you think that we are unable to scroll down a click on the other thread regarding TUCOM??

once again, doing anything to hear yourself talk...

tamlyn7.jpg

Adapt

2K Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 19, 2003
Originally posted by RalphMacchio
You already posted that once, and replied to your own post... Do you think that we are unable to scroll down a click on the other thread regarding TUCOM??
What is your problem? I posted it again just in case she didn't see it. Geez Ralph get off my back.

RalphMacchio

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 11, 2003
Reseda, CA
www.fast-rewind.com
Originally posted by Adapt
What is your problem? I posted it again just in case she didn't see it. Geez Ralph get off my back.

How lame are you to be so oblivious as to not know why and how you rub me (and many others) the wrong way?

Like I said, do you really think we didn't see your other post about TUCOM? You even replied to yourself to bump up your own post! We may not be as "adaptive" as you, but we are all capable of scrolling through the discussion threads...

karate_kid.jpg

About the Ads
This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.