Tucom-nv

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

battina

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just got invited to interview at TUCOM-NV. My interview is on 2/7. Does anyone know anything as far as the number of people they have accepted so far?? Im concerned that I may be a little late in the game in terms of timeline. And if anyone has any info they can share with me that might be helpful pls let me know :D Thanks!!

Members don't see this ad.

battina said:
I just got invited to interview at TUCOM-NV. My interview is on 2/7. Does anyone know anything as far as the number of people they have accepted so far?? Im concerned that I may be a little late in the game in terms of timeline. And if anyone has any info they can share with me that might be helpful pls let me know :D Thanks!!

According to the email i received on the 25th, there were 74 people who put in their deposit for the class of 2009. If you have an interview then I would think that they are still projecting seats to be available when you interview. That is just my thoughts and opinion though and based off of something I was told last year.

They said that they have a total of 108 possible seats, and looking to fill 100 for sure. I think you are still ok. They also said that they tend to get about 4-5 deposits each week.

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks for the info. I'll let you guys know how the interview went!

hey battina,

since no one else decided to say it i offer you congrats on your interview. roger has told me that there are approximately 70 spots taken so far leaving about 30 spots for next years class. i wish you the best of the luck on your up and coming interview.

eric eidson
Class '08

Eric, thank you for wishing me luck on my interview. I'm so nervous as the day is quickly approaching!! If you have any advice, pls let me know. I hear exams begin on the day of my interview (2/7). Good luck.

Hey Battina-
Just so ya know right know we are at 78 for next year. We will be accepting 108 so there are still a good amount of seats left. We do begin exams on the 7th, so unfortunately you'll see us at our most stressful time but I'm sure some of us will find time to stop in and wish you luck anyhow. If you have any further questions feel free to emai me at [email protected]. Good luck and I look forward to meeting you next week.
Jill Polanczyk
Touro University- Nevada
Class of 2008

Just thought I would tell anyone that is wait listed I will be giving up my spot in 2009, so hopefully that will help one of you out.

Good Luck.