Tucom-nv

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

prettygreeneyes

Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm considering applying to medical school, and I was wondering if anyone has any insight or information regarding TUCOM in Henderson, NV? Any current or future students on this board? I've already been accepted to optometry school but have had the desire to go into medicine ever since I was little. I want to really research all of my options before I make any huge decisions. Does the school have a good reputation, or is it still too new?

Thanks,

prettygreeneyes

Members don't see this ad.

Hi PGE,
I am a first year at Touro, NV. We are still new, but I think we are making a splash early and quickly in the medical school world. We have actually just won some primary care club national awards and we are hosting the Educational Council on Osteopathic Principles of the American Association of Colleges of Osteopathic Medicine (AACOM). Which is a semi-annual event and we are 1 of 2 schools that have been chosen to host it!

Have you come to campus yet to check us out? Give Roger Corbman a call (admissions director), he's great and he will give you all the info you want and more. Also, let us know on here or PM me when you are coming so we can answer some questions on your tour. If you have any other questions PM me as well.

If medical school is what you really want, then you should go for it! No regrets.

prettygreeneyes said:
Hello,

I'm considering applying to medical school, and I was wondering if anyone has any insight or information regarding TUCOM in Henderson, NV? Any current or future students on this board? I've already been accepted to optometry school but have had the desire to go into medicine ever since I was little. I want to really research all of my options before I make any huge decisions. Does the school have a good reputation, or is it still too new?

Thanks,

prettygreeneyes