Tucom

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bunnybear

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
did anyone get an interview from TUCOM

Members don't see this ad.

bunnybear said:
did anyone get an interview from TUCOM

i just sent in the secondary a few days ago i think.. have you already done their secondary?

Are you guys talking about TUCOM - California or Nevada? I am finishing my Secondary for California and was wondering did you write a new Personal Statement or use your AACOM? Thanks

Members don't see this ad :)
dlazar said:
Are you guys talking about TUCOM - California or Nevada? I am finishing my Secondary for California and was wondering did you write a new Personal Statement or use your AACOM? Thanks

write a new statement! if you interview there..they generally ask you questions specific to your file..and they do ask about things you write in your essays.

just curious, does TUCOM send out interviews and secondaries together or do you have to do the secondary first before they offer you an interview?

im sure they do secondaries first before they invite you to do interviews

munchkin910 said:
just curious, does TUCOM send out interviews and secondaries together or do you have to do the secondary first before they offer you an interview?

seismicCHICK said:
im sure they do secondaries first before they invite you to do interviews

yes. i just received a post card in the mail yesterday saying that my application is complete.

yes secondaries are before interviews...the director of adm. at tucom-ca hand picks who gets interviewed. i think about 425 total get interviewed every year

cbenedic said:
yes secondaries are before interviews...the director of adm. at tucom-ca hand picks who gets interviewed. i think about 425 total get interviewed every year
Yep. Certain seats are reserved for the following year's applicants (30) and the rest come from new applicants. I received an invitation to interview yesterday, the 21st via email to Touro-MI.