-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Tufts 2014
Started by MichelAzer
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
hey all, i want to know when is teh last that we should apply for tufts? i mean i have my exam next month and will get my results by july. is it late? they say they review it in july. so will i be late for it? im a PR. toefl 109, part 1 pass, 1.3 yrs home country exp and 1 month US observership. do i stand a chance. i have lots and lots of home country CDE courses and volunteer work. some US cde courses also. what are my chances. please do help
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
There is no any bench exam, it is just personal interview....
Tufts requires both part 1 and part 2, and only citizens or permanent residents can apply.
Hey all.. tuft need official copy of transcript? what does it mean? Do they need original transcript? or they will accept notarized transcript?
What is the toefl requirment at Tufts? Do they reply an email?
Minimum 90What is the toefl requirment at Tufts? Do they reply an email?
Anybody heard from Tufts after submitting supplementary documents?
Anybody invited for interview?
Anybody invited for interview?
Nope I havent heard from them either, they have mentioned in their email when I sent them the caapid application that they will contact us only if they require documents, if they dont contact us that means our file is complete. I have no idea when they will start sending interviews, if I come to know something I post it.Anybody heard from Tufts after submitting supplementary documents?
Anybody invited for interview?
Nope I havent heard from them either, they have mentioned in their email when I sent them the caapid application that they will contact us only if they require documents, if they dont contact us that means our file is complete. I have no idea when they will start sending interviews, if I come to know something I post it.
I sent all of my supplemental apps 50 days ago. still no response. god whats going on
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I texted one of my friend who is in the program. He told me that if you did not get an application complete email that is very normal, if you will get an email it will be regarding any material that is not complete. So lets cross our fingers and wait. Hope it helps.I sent all of my supplemental apps 50 days ago. still no response. god whats going on
Did anyone received interview calls ?
i havn't heard anything from them
i havn't heard anything from them
Last edited:
Any updates from Tufts?? when will they start sending IV's?
According to their Email, they will start sending iv calls on the beginning of September.
I'm totally hopeless 😡 because this school will invite stronger applicants than Chicago.I know some great applicants who haven't received any call from UIC. If you get IV call from UIC, you have a very good chance to get it from tufts as well. I promise 🙄
Thanks!!! I still havent picked a date... its either 26th or 30th sept
Awesome!!..congrats once again!
Hey guys I just recieved an iv invite today from tufts. Did anyone else hear from them?
congratssssssssssssss
Thanks!!! I still havent picked a date... its either 26th or 30th sept
Hey I got the email as well and I have the same dates. I guess I have to wait till Monday for detailed final schedule. Which date did you pick?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
No not yet.... I am also still waiting. Keep me posted as to when you are going .
Hey I got confirmation for September 26th. How about you?
I will be interviewed on Sep 30th. Anyone with the same dates?
Hi drsd87Any clue, how many candidates they Iv for 12 seats?
They have 2 batches as of now.
how do you know this time they will accept 12 students? Officially they say its 10-20.
Correct me if I am wrong.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
can anyone please share your experience at Tufts, who have been invited on 26 sep? thanks in advance😕
can anyone share your experience at tufts interview please??