-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Tufts 2015
Started by Hello hello
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
No not yet...it's been a week I applied to caapid
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ok than you.. N we just have to send mark sheets, nbde, toefl n photo right?
Do we have to send ece?
Thank you...so just mark sheets that we need to send?Photo needs to be sent as pdf. They don't want you to send a hard copy.
Hello, anyone know when they will send out interview invitations? and the time frame of the interviews? thank you.
Thank you! did you receive application completed confirmation email from them? i never received any emails from them. I don't know if my application is completed or not. I have try to email them but they didn't reply. thank you.September 1st week. Interview will start in September.
Yes they finally replied me and said they are really busy now due to high volume of applicants. So they still cant confirm my application completion at this time.Yes. They were pretty quick to respond. But I applied in Mid May.
Probably they will have lot of applications to process now. Probably close to 500 to 600.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think they are very busy right now with the applications and no time to confirm. I submitted mine in July and I have tried to email them and ask for my status and they just tell me to be patient.hey guys i paid in caapid for tufts on 6th aug. Do u know when will they send me supp application email?
I don't know how many people were invited but I know she was offered either the date of 29th and 30th of September. And I THINK it will be the only batch because that's what they did last year but not positive!
That's what a certain Priya Singh on the other thread. I'm not freaking out but I'm about... Lmao
That's what a certain Priya Singh on the other thread. I'm not freaking out but I'm about... Lmao
Well I'm not trying to freak anyone out. You are free to call the school and ask, but there certainly have been interviews sent and last year there WAS only one batch. You can ask about that as well.
Also, my friend was invited and isn't on these forums. Am I suppose to give her name to prove it because that hardly sounds reasonable.
Also, my friend was invited and isn't on these forums. Am I suppose to give her name to prove it because that hardly sounds reasonable.