Tufts 2021

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BluntForceTrauma

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone who's application has been mailed out received any information on submitting the fee? I've looked through SDN and can't find any body who's been able to submit the fee for this cycle quite yet.

Have any of y'all heard back?

The primary reason I ask is because I've heard from all the other schools I listed and wanted to check. No, I'm not freaking out, just looking for a consensus as it were.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Tufts is very slow IMO.

Reactions: 1 user
Haven't heard a peep from Temple as well!

Reactions: 1 users
Same, no words from Temple!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
Temple doesn't really communicate that much. Check your status on the portal. That's about as much as you'll know up until the point that you possibly receive an interview.

Reactions: 1 user
Me neither, any idea when we'll hear back from Tufts, like August/September maybe?

Has anyone who's application has been mailed out received any information on submitting the fee? I've looked through SDN and can't find any body who's been able to submit the fee for this cycle quite yet.

Have any of y'all heard back?

The primary reason I ask is because I've heard from all the other schools I listed and wanted to check. No, I'm not freaking out, just looking for a consensus as it were.
Read Touro instead of Tufts. Deleted respond

I haven't heard from tufts either

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

There it is. Just got the email today for the fee. Mail out date was 6/24.

I think anyone who mailed out by today got it. My application was mailed today and I got the email, lol.

Reactions: 1 users
I think anyone who mailed out by today got it. My application was mailed today and I got the email, lol.
Oh sweet! I didn't know if mail out date had anything to do with it so that's why I included =)