Tufts: About Orientation

Started by tuftsdent
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I sure havent....
All I know is that it starts on Tuesday August 29th with some family orientation. and I guess it continues the 30th, 31st and Sept. 1st. Don't quote me on that because I'm still waiting to hear what the deal is. Hopefully it happens soon....
 
I got an RSVP deal in the mail for the family welcome on the 29th 8am-12pm. I haven't gotten a packet about the rest of it though.

8am- coffee welcome in becker alumni center
9am- greetings and remarks from university and dental school admin
11am- tours of the dental school
12pm- lunch in becker alumni center

RSVP needs to be in by aug 11.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Utes said:
I got an RSVP deal in the mail for the family welcome on the 29th 8am-12pm. I haven't gotten a packet about the rest of it though.

8am- coffee welcome in becker alumni center
9am- greetings and remarks from university and dental school admin
11am- tours of the dental school
12pm- lunch in becker alumni center

RSVP needs to be in by aug 11.


exactly what I received today as well.....
 
Utes said:
I got an RSVP deal in the mail for the family welcome on the 29th 8am-12pm. I haven't gotten a packet about the rest of it though.

8am- coffee welcome in becker alumni center
9am- greetings and remarks from university and dental school admin
11am- tours of the dental school
12pm- lunch in becker alumni center

RSVP needs to be in by aug 11.

Do we RSVP for ourselves too or is this for any family members that will be attending. I know we are required to be there so do we still have to RSVP? 🙂
 
tinman831 said:
Do we RSVP for ourselves too or is this for any family members that will be attending. I know we are required to be there so do we still have to RSVP? 🙂

I recieved the thing too, two of them actually lol. Anyway I would say RSVP for yourself, especially since it has a spot that asks what class or year or something you are, on the first line. I don't know for sure though haha. But ya you should probably include yourself in the RSVP.
 
TheJuneSpirit00 said:
I recieved the thing too, two of them actually lol. Anyway I would say RSVP for yourself, especially since it has a spot that asks what class or year or something you are, on the first line. I don't know for sure though haha. But ya you should probably include yourself in the RSVP.

The first space on the rvsp form says your name, the other 2 spots are for "guest". I received one and my parents received one at their house too.
 
See you guys there on the 29th. Those of you who will move into the dorms I will see on the 28th. 😀