tuftsdent

Member
10+ Year Member
May 7, 2006
49
0
Status
Pre-Dental
Has anybody received the orientation packet? Thanks
 

TheJuneSpirit00

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
May 19, 2006
28
0
Status
Dental Student
I sure havent....
All I know is that it starts on Tuesday August 29th with some family orientation. and I guess it continues the 30th, 31st and Sept. 1st. Don't quote me on that because I'm still waiting to hear what the deal is. Hopefully it happens soon....
 

Utes

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jul 18, 2004
376
0
Status
Dentist
I got an RSVP deal in the mail for the family welcome on the 29th 8am-12pm. I haven't gotten a packet about the rest of it though.

8am- coffee welcome in becker alumni center
9am- greetings and remarks from university and dental school admin
11am- tours of the dental school
12pm- lunch in becker alumni center

RSVP needs to be in by aug 11.
 
About the Ads

Hopin'

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
Apr 18, 2006
161
0
Status
Dental Student
Utes said:
I got an RSVP deal in the mail for the family welcome on the 29th 8am-12pm. I haven't gotten a packet about the rest of it though.

8am- coffee welcome in becker alumni center
9am- greetings and remarks from university and dental school admin
11am- tours of the dental school
12pm- lunch in becker alumni center

RSVP needs to be in by aug 11.

exactly what I received today as well.....
 

tinman831

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff member
Administrator
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Dec 11, 2004
11,356
84
Texas
Status
Dentist
Utes said:
I got an RSVP deal in the mail for the family welcome on the 29th 8am-12pm. I haven't gotten a packet about the rest of it though.

8am- coffee welcome in becker alumni center
9am- greetings and remarks from university and dental school admin
11am- tours of the dental school
12pm- lunch in becker alumni center

RSVP needs to be in by aug 11.
Do we RSVP for ourselves too or is this for any family members that will be attending. I know we are required to be there so do we still have to RSVP? :)
 

TheJuneSpirit00

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
May 19, 2006
28
0
Status
Dental Student
tinman831 said:
Do we RSVP for ourselves too or is this for any family members that will be attending. I know we are required to be there so do we still have to RSVP? :)
I recieved the thing too, two of them actually lol. Anyway I would say RSVP for yourself, especially since it has a spot that asks what class or year or something you are, on the first line. I don't know for sure though haha. But ya you should probably include yourself in the RSVP.
 

Utes

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jul 18, 2004
376
0
Status
Dentist
TheJuneSpirit00 said:
I recieved the thing too, two of them actually lol. Anyway I would say RSVP for yourself, especially since it has a spot that asks what class or year or something you are, on the first line. I don't know for sure though haha. But ya you should probably include yourself in the RSVP.
The first space on the rvsp form says your name, the other 2 spots are for "guest". I received one and my parents received one at their house too.
 

ElCubanito

Member
10+ Year Member
Feb 13, 2006
92
14
Status
See you guys there on the 29th. Those of you who will move into the dorms I will see on the 28th. :D
 
About the Ads