Pre-Dental
Has anybody received the orientation packet? Thanks

TheJuneSpirit00

10+ Year Member
May 19, 2006
Status
Dental Student
I sure havent....
All I know is that it starts on Tuesday August 29th with some family orientation. and I guess it continues the 30th, 31st and Sept. 1st. Don't quote me on that because I'm still waiting to hear what the deal is. Hopefully it happens soon....

Utes

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jul 18, 2004
Status
Dentist
I got an RSVP deal in the mail for the family welcome on the 29th 8am-12pm. I haven't gotten a packet about the rest of it though.

8am- coffee welcome in becker alumni center
9am- greetings and remarks from university and dental school admin
11am- tours of the dental school
12pm- lunch in becker alumni center

RSVP needs to be in by aug 11.

About the Ads

Hopin'

10+ Year Member
Apr 18, 2006
Status
Dental Student
Utes said:
I got an RSVP deal in the mail for the family welcome on the 29th 8am-12pm. I haven't gotten a packet about the rest of it though.

exactly what I received today as well.....

tinman831

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff member
Administrator
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Dec 11, 2004
Texas
Status
Dentist
Utes said:

Do we RSVP for ourselves too or is this for any family members that will be attending. I know we are required to be there so do we still have to RSVP? :)

TheJuneSpirit00

10+ Year Member
May 19, 2006
Status
Dental Student
tinman831 said:
Do we RSVP for ourselves too or is this for any family members that will be attending. I know we are required to be there so do we still have to RSVP? :)
I recieved the thing too, two of them actually lol. Anyway I would say RSVP for yourself, especially since it has a spot that asks what class or year or something you are, on the first line. I don't know for sure though haha. But ya you should probably include yourself in the RSVP.

Utes

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jul 18, 2004
Status
Dentist
TheJuneSpirit00 said:
I recieved the thing too, two of them actually lol. Anyway I would say RSVP for yourself, especially since it has a spot that asks what class or year or something you are, on the first line. I don't know for sure though haha. But ya you should probably include yourself in the RSVP.
The first space on the rvsp form says your name, the other 2 spots are for "guest". I received one and my parents received one at their house too.

ElCubanito

10+ Year Member
Feb 13, 2006
Status
See you guys there on the 29th. Those of you who will move into the dorms I will see on the 28th. :D

About the Ads