Tufts acceptance

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JMoney

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
They updated AADSAS it says "offer made". So I guess that is a yes!!

Members don't see this ad.

Congratulations! If you don't mind, what were your stats? I still haven't received an interview with them and my application is still "under review"

DUBS said:
Congratulations! If you don't mind, what were your stats? I still haven't received an interview with them and my application is still "under review"
How do you know that your application is "under review?" Is there a way to check? All I know is that they e-mailed to ask for money and then said "don't contact us, we'll contact you."

Members don't see this ad :)
You can check you status on AADSAS.

Before I checked AADSAS today, I checked my mailbox, and there was my Tufts envelope!! :D Man oh man....if I could only go back in time to yesterday and tell my poor freaking-out self that it'd all be ok!

I'mFillingFine said:
Before I checked AADSAS today, I checked my mailbox, and there was my Tufts envelope!! :D Man oh man....if I could only go back in time to yesterday and tell my poor freaking-out self that it'd all be ok!

so where are you thinking of going??

DUBS said:

17/17/17
overall 3.75
sci 3.65
I've worked in a bio lab for 6 years and have 2 papers published.

hope that helps!

JMoney said:
so where are you thinking of going??

NO idea! At this point, I'm big on UPenn or Buffalo. In fact, I'm almost sure it's between those two.

Can anyone comment on pros/cons?