Tufts Acceptance!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

smoham03

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey y'all,

If you already interviewed at Tufts, check you aadsas! They updated it this morning. Class of 2013!:banana: I am so happy:soexcited: Tufts was my #1 choice and I got in! Good luck to everyone else.

Members don't see this ad.

Congrats! Hopefully they start moving through and can start to send out some more interview invites :) My app is stilll under review with them; so hopefully this is a sign that they are moving along

Congrats :)

Congrats! Hopefully they start moving through and can start to send out some more interview invites :) My app is stilll under review with them; so hopefully this is a sign that they are moving along

Congrats :)

I hope you get your interview, thanks for the congrats! When I interviewed on Dec 1st, I believe they said they still had plenty of interviews to give so there is a lot of hope. Hang in there and good luck.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats! That's amazing!
Now you can relax!

I'm in the same about as you Dental... been under review for a month.. hoping to hear soon :)

Woah!! I *JUST* interviewed this Monday, had a horrible trip where 3 of my 4 flights were delayed, ended up with a 14 hour layover in Colorado because of snow, meaning I had to sleep in the terminal on my way back to CA, and now my AADSAS says "Offer Made"! At least it was worth it :p

Woah!! I *JUST* interviewed this Monday, had a horrible trip where 3 of my 4 flights were delayed, ended up with a 14 hour layover in Colorado because of snow, meaning I had to sleep in the terminal on my way back to CA, and now my AADSAS says "Offer Made"! At least it was worth it :p
Congratulations! At least it was worth it:D R U definitely coming to Tufts? May be you can tell people how many acceptances the admissions officers said they gave already. That might ease some people's worries because I think Tufts still has many slots open!

I'm not sure. So far I've interviewed at USC, Tufts, and UNLV, and I've gotten into USC and Tufts. Tufts > USC in my opinion, but UNLV really impressed me. Also, UCLA is my dream school, but my chances are slim to nothing for them. If I get into UNLV it'll be a real head scratcher for me to pick a school. If not, then it'll be an easy deposit into Tuft's bank account :p

You should totally come to Tufts, there's no question about it. :)

well, when you put it like that .... :p

Forgot to answer the question about how many were accepted as of last Monday. I think it was 80. They plan to accept over 300. Of course, after this Friday there are more people in.

How many applicants does Tufts interview per day?

My interview is coming up in mid January. :)

And congrats to everyone for getting accepted to Tufts!

I hope I get an interview too. Still under review! Congrats to getting in =]

I think there were 15 people in my group, and based on my email for invitation they do 2 groups a week. They said 60-70% of anyone with an interview will be accepted.

I think there were 15 people in my group, and based on my email for invitation they do 2 groups a week. They said 60-70% of anyone with an interview will be accepted.
Towards February and March, this percentage drops off a bit as the class fills up and most of the competitive applicants have been accepted already. I think by mar

Last edited:
How many applicants does Tufts interview per day?

My interview is coming up in mid January. :)

And congrats to everyone for getting accepted to Tufts!
A January interview is very good.. you should have a an excellent chance of getting in!

Towards January and February, this percentage drops off a bit as the class fills up and most of the competitive applicants have been accepted already.

Well, they literally accept 60-70% of everyone they interview (interviewing 500 for 300 acceptances for example), so if there is a higher percentage accepted in the beginning, then it is a very high percentage... > 70%

Forgot to answer the question about how many were accepted as of last Monday. I think it was 80. They plan to accept over 300. Of course, after this Friday there are more people in.

Thanks for answering that question for people:thumbup: Have you made up your mind yet about going to Tufts?

Hah, only 2 days later and you're asking if I decided yet :p I have some commitments in Los Angeles I'd have to deal with before being able to move to Boston, and I'm not sure I can fulfill them before September. I'm actually waiting to hear someone's opinion on the matter, but he is out of the country and unable to respond right now :/