smoham03

10+ Year Member
Dec 8, 2008
Maine
Status
Pre-Dental
Hey y'all,

If you already interviewed at Tufts, check you aadsas! They updated it this morning. Class of 2013!:banana: I am so happy:soexcited: Tufts was my #1 choice and I got in! Good luck to everyone else.

Dental0019

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 19, 2007
Status
Congrats! Hopefully they start moving through and can start to send out some more interview invites :) My app is stilll under review with them; so hopefully this is a sign that they are moving along

Congrats :)

smoham03

10+ Year Member
Dec 8, 2008
Maine
Status
Pre-Dental
Congrats! Hopefully they start moving through and can start to send out some more interview invites :) My app is stilll under review with them; so hopefully this is a sign that they are moving along

Congrats :)
I hope you get your interview, thanks for the congrats! When I interviewed on Dec 1st, I believe they said they still had plenty of interviews to give so there is a lot of hope. Hang in there and good luck.

Last edited:
About the Ads

Dentgirl09

10+ Year Member
Sep 17, 2008
Status
Pre-Dental
Congrats! That's amazing!
Now you can relax!

I'm in the same about as you Dental... been under review for a month.. hoping to hear soon :)

Ranelar

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Mar 14, 2008
Status
Dental Student
Woah!! I *JUST* interviewed this Monday, had a horrible trip where 3 of my 4 flights were delayed, ended up with a 14 hour layover in Colorado because of snow, meaning I had to sleep in the terminal on my way back to CA, and now my AADSAS says "Offer Made"! At least it was worth it :p

smoham03

10+ Year Member
Dec 8, 2008
Maine
Status
Pre-Dental
Woah!! I *JUST* interviewed this Monday, had a horrible trip where 3 of my 4 flights were delayed, ended up with a 14 hour layover in Colorado because of snow, meaning I had to sleep in the terminal on my way back to CA, and now my AADSAS says "Offer Made"! At least it was worth it :p
Congratulations! At least it was worth it:D R U definitely coming to Tufts? May be you can tell people how many acceptances the admissions officers said they gave already. That might ease some people's worries because I think Tufts still has many slots open!

Ranelar

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Mar 14, 2008
Status
Dental Student
I'm not sure. So far I've interviewed at USC, Tufts, and UNLV, and I've gotten into USC and Tufts. Tufts > USC in my opinion, but UNLV really impressed me. Also, UCLA is my dream school, but my chances are slim to nothing for them. If I get into UNLV it'll be a real head scratcher for me to pick a school. If not, then it'll be an easy deposit into Tuft's bank account :p

cybermech

10+ Year Member
Dec 7, 2006
Honolulu, HI
Status
Dental Student
You should totally come to Tufts, there's no question about it. :)

smoham03

10+ Year Member
Dec 8, 2008
Maine
Status
Pre-Dental
Yeah, come to Tufts;)

Ranelar

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Mar 14, 2008
Status
Dental Student
Forgot to answer the question about how many were accepted as of last Monday. I think it was 80. They plan to accept over 300. Of course, after this Friday there are more people in.

coambis

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 23, 2008
Status
Dental Student
How many applicants does Tufts interview per day?

My interview is coming up in mid January. :)

And congrats to everyone for getting accepted to Tufts!

Usagi654

10+ Year Member
Dec 1, 2008
Status
Pre-Dental
I hope I get an interview too. Still under review! Congrats to getting in =]

Ranelar

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Mar 14, 2008
Status
Dental Student
I think there were 15 people in my group, and based on my email for invitation they do 2 groups a week. They said 60-70% of anyone with an interview will be accepted.

cybermech

10+ Year Member
Dec 7, 2006
Honolulu, HI
Status
Dental Student
I think there were 15 people in my group, and based on my email for invitation they do 2 groups a week. They said 60-70% of anyone with an interview will be accepted.
Towards February and March, this percentage drops off a bit as the class fills up and most of the competitive applicants have been accepted already. I think by mar

Last edited:

cybermech

10+ Year Member
Dec 7, 2006
Honolulu, HI
Status
Dental Student
How many applicants does Tufts interview per day?

My interview is coming up in mid January. :)

And congrats to everyone for getting accepted to Tufts!
A January interview is very good.. you should have a an excellent chance of getting in!

Ranelar

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Mar 14, 2008
Status
Dental Student
Towards January and February, this percentage drops off a bit as the class fills up and most of the competitive applicants have been accepted already.
Well, they literally accept 60-70% of everyone they interview (interviewing 500 for 300 acceptances for example), so if there is a higher percentage accepted in the beginning, then it is a very high percentage... > 70%

smoham03

10+ Year Member
Dec 8, 2008
Maine
Status
Pre-Dental
Forgot to answer the question about how many were accepted as of last Monday. I think it was 80. They plan to accept over 300. Of course, after this Friday there are more people in.
Thanks for answering that question for people:thumbup: Have you made up your mind yet about going to Tufts?

Ranelar

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Mar 14, 2008
Status
Dental Student
Hah, only 2 days later and you're asking if I decided yet :p I have some commitments in Los Angeles I'd have to deal with before being able to move to Boston, and I'm not sure I can fulfill them before September. I'm actually waiting to hear someone's opinion on the matter, but he is out of the country and unable to respond right now :/

About the Ads