Tufts Application Extension

Started by narg99z
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

narg99z

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For all those who havent applied yet to tufts, and who check this forum before they check their emails...tufts extended their application deadline to 9am (est) Nov. 5.

G-luck.
 
Yes!! They extended it to my birthday! 🙂 I am almost done with the app anyways but extra time is always great!!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I already submitted, so I didnt get the email - why'd they extend it? Technical trouble like VMCAS?
 
i didn't get the email either..... wierd. oh well, at least my stuff is done!