Tufts Application

Started by cattycat
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

cattycat

WesternU CVM c/o 2014!
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was wondering...the first 2 short answer essays doesn't exactly apply to me...do I still need to do them?

"Please list any full-time or other significant employment not related to experience with animals. Include duration, title, description of responsibilities, and employer. Please list the most recent first."

and

"
Indicate how you spent any interval other than regular vacation if you have not been continuously employed or enrolled as a student prior to applying for admission."

 
I was wondering...the first 2 short answer essays doesn't exactly apply to me...do I still need to do them?

"Please list any full-time or other significant employment not related to experience with animals. Include duration, title, description of responsibilities, and employer. Please list the most recent first."

and

"
Indicate how you spent any interval other than regular vacation if you have not been continuously employed or enrolled as a student prior to applying for admission."


No.