Tufts Board results part I for D2004

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
They probably had a bum class this year. Those scores aren't too hot. Did they change the boards in some way that year?

There's a lot of factors that lead to these scores dropping off. But the biggest complaint I've gotten from upperclassmen is the implementation of the ICE curriculum. Introduction to Clinical Experience. This starts the spring semester of 2nd year, so the extra workload from this takes away from study time.

The D'06 students have the option of taking it either in the winter or in the summer, because they have the option of taking the written or computerized part. I think that they have to decide as a class, but don't hold me to that.

We, D'07, will take the computerized part only, and I remember hearing that we'll take it in winter of 2nd year. This is right after we've finished all the courses that'll be tested on the NDBE I.

Now, we'll have to see how these new changes to both the NDBE and the curriculum will affect Tufts performance. Keep in mind, though, the BIGGEST factor in board scores is the student attitude. I personally have spoken to upperclassmen who scored real high, even honoring the boards, and they're going to EXCELLENT residencies.

Don't worry about the board scores. If you're that stressed about them, and you want to go to Tufts, just start studying for the boards earlier and try to work hard to keep the material fresh in your mind. It's not difficult info, just a lot.

HTH
the Doc

Hi

This is Dr.Sherif originally from Egypt

I got your email from the internet site of Tufts
dental school

Now i live Tampa Florida

I graduated in 1998 and got green card through my
family and arrived to the USA this year early December

I wanted to discuss with you about tufts which i need to attend TUFTS dental school advanced standing programe

if any of you is enrolled at tufts ,could you please email me back so to see if we have steady link

my email [email protected]

Merry christmas and have great holiday

Regards,
Sherif