Tufts, BU and VCU

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

OrangeStorm

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone heard anything from any of those school yet? I paid my fees to Tufts and VCU long time ago. I know VCU is still pending my official DAT scores, but BU and Tufts should have everything from me at this point. I emailed BU to ask them about it, she said they will send out an email once the application is processed. Anyone got that email she was talking about? Thanks a lot.

Members don't see this ad.

Has anyone heard anything from any of those school yet? I paid my fees to Tufts and VCU long time ago. I know VCU is still pending my official DAT scores, but BU and Tufts should have everything from me at this point. I emailed BU to ask them about it, she said they will send out an email once the application is processed. Anyone got that email she was talking about? Thanks a lot.

Did Boston contact you to pay the supplemental fee? I thought you pay after only they contact you. They havent contact me yet so I am just waiting without sending in my fee. Correct me if I am wrong. Thanks.

You are right. I haven't received their email either. I emailed them to ask about my application, but in the reply she didn't mention anything specific to my application. I wonder when they will start to sending the emails to applicants.

Members don't see this ad :)
havent heard anything from BU yet. no contact what so ever :(

tufts emailed me to pay the fee, so u guys can compare sgpa 3.7 aa 21

I called BU the other day because I hadn't heard anything and I was getting worried (last year when I applied to 15 schools, AADSAS didn't get everything to 2 of them...so I wanted to check in). The lady I spoke to said they hadn't started their review process yet and so no e-mails have been sent.

I called BU the other day because I hadn't heard anything and I was getting worried (last year when I applied to 15 schools, AADSAS didn't get everything to 2 of them...so I wanted to check in). The lady I spoke to said they hadn't started their review process yet and so no e-mails have been sent.

Thanks. Good luck this cycle.