Tufts/Cummings OpenCourseWare

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Mama070609

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I ran across this and wanted to share. I love OpenCourseWare, and was thrilled to see that there are Veterinary courses available!

http://ocw.tufts.edu/Schools/4

Members don't see this ad.

Cool! Thanks for posting this great link.

(Are you having a baby in July? Trying to figure out your screen name.)

Cool! Thanks for posting this great link.

(Are you having a baby in July? Trying to figure out your screen name.)

:) My screen name is a bit odd. The numbers are a combination of birthdays and my husband's fraternity pledge number (which I've used in previous usernames). Apparently I was feeling oddly imaginative when I came up with my username here...well, and I was pregnant, so who knows what was really going through my mind that day. (I will probably alter it/start using a slightly different name at some point in the future.)

I have three children, ages 4, 2, and 5 months.

Members don't see this ad :)
I thought you were going to be a mama on 07/06/09 but with a five month old, you'd probably rather not right now. Congrats on the new baby!

Now, back to our original programming . . .

I thought you were going to be a mama on 07/06/09 but with a five month old, you'd probably rather not right now. Congrats on the new baby!

Now, back to our original programming . . .

Thank you. If I were having another baby so soon, I think I might have to push my career/educational plans a bit further down the road! Finances for childcare would be pretty terrible. And that's not even taking into account time...