Tufts Decisions?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Triggity02

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
so tufts says the deferred decision list is different from the waitlist b/c you can be pulled off the list anytime before May 15th: the day thewaitlist is created. do people actually get off this deferred list before May?? and do they put everyone on this list??? it seems the school has just found a way to delay their decisions and keep people waiting for more time.

Members don't see this ad.

does anybody know when this round of decisions go out?? i know in the interview, they said they were meeting in late feb, decision early march, does that mean we should be waiting for mail this week or next? anybody called or know more specific dates?

wilson bitt said:
does anybody know when this round of decisions go out?? i know in the interview, they said they were meeting in late feb, decision early march, does that mean we should be waiting for mail this week or next? anybody called or know more specific dates?

called the admissions office today. they met yesterday and the decisions should be out in 2 weeks- so they say

does anyone know? i've been emailing once a month for a status update, and i constantly get the "thank you for your continued interest, your application is still under review". right now i am still waiting for interviews from stanford and tufts - both of which i've been complete at for OVER 6 months. oh well. good luck to those who are waiting for decisions!