Tufts DPT 2022-2023 cycle

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

circoloco123

Reaction score
hello! i completed my tufts- boston and phoenix interviews on October 29. for anyone that has submitted their interview, have you heard back yet about a decision? i know it can take a few weeks to hear back im just getting anxious because i really want to attend tufts boston campus.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey, I interviewed on August 1, 2022, and I got a Decision back on Sept 3rd, 2022

I heard back about 3 weeks after I turned in my interview! Hope you heard back!

Members don't see this ad :)
I just heard back 3 weeks after my interview too! I was wondering if anyone accepted their offer or is planning on accepting? I am sort of nervous about the hybrid program.

I just heard back 3 weeks after my interview too! I was wondering if anyone accepted their offer or is planning on accepting? I am sort of nervous about the hybrid program.
Initially I accepted but recently decided I will not be attending this year as I cannot justify the financials of it /: I was also a little nervous about a hybrid program. I am a social person and so I felt like it might hinder the connections I was able to make but I also see how valuable it could be for a variety of different learning types, especially when it's accelerated.

Reactions: 1 user
Initially I accepted but recently decided I will not be attending this year as I cannot justify the financials of it /: I was also a little nervous about a hybrid program. I am a social person and so I felt like it might hinder the connections I was able to make but I also see how valuable it could be for a variety of different learning types, especially when it's accelerated.
Yes, I totally understand. I'm nervous that I won't be able to connect with my cohort or make friends resulting in me having to study alone. Did you go to an open house or ever see the campus? I am out of state and I will not have time to go visit before my deposit is due.

Reactions: 1 user
I recently went ahead and reserved a seat at the boston program for now. I went to open houses and really looked into what the students were doing via the schools instagram these past two month and it seems like a great program. just costly. I am on the waitlist for another traditional program that was my first choice though, but I will be satisfied either way I go.

Yes, I totally understand. I'm nervous that I won't be able to connect with my cohort or make friends resulting in me having to study alone. Did you go to an open house or ever see the campus? I am out of state and I will not have time to go visit before my deposit is due.
I am also out of state. I went to the PTCAS open house virtually but haven't been able to go visit in person. I also have been in pretty consistent contact with the admissions director who has been helpful. I think that given the format it is definitely going to be a different type of experience than a traditional program but that could be good or bad depending on the way you learn and your living situation. I know they assign you an advisor etc. to hopefully keep you connected with the program and people more.

Hey guys, I recently received an interview for tufts university in Phoenix! And just wanted to know if anyone will be attending and how long did it take for them to give you an admissions decision?