Dismiss Notice
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Tufts Housing?

Discussion in 'Pre-Veterinary' started by Angelo84, Apr 18, 2007.

1. Angelo84

Angelo84 Tufts Class of 2011

Veterinary Student
    Hi all,
    I was just wondering if anyone knows the username and password to get into the housing system for Tufts. I haven't gotten them ( don't know if I should have yet either) and I missplaced the mailing timeline to check to see if I should know it!

If you have the username/PW Please PM your response as I know the site is a closed server.

I tried e-mailing but have not received a response.

Thanks!

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. silverelf

silverelf Tufts Class of 2011

Veterinary Student
    i can't find the timeline right now either (i have a prelim tomorrow, otherwise i'd go looking for it) but i'm almost positive that housing info is supposed to go out in may. at any rate, i haven't received anything either, so i wouldn't worry about it.

4. eaglemeag

eaglemeag Tufts University V'10

Veterinary Student
    If I remember correctly, housing info didn't go out until May last year, and I think it was late May at that. You theoretically *could* log in right now, but all the listings you'd see would be from last year :oops: Basically they hire a student to put the list together, and since our school year doesn't end till late May, that doesn't leave much time for the poor kid to get everything together until then!

5. Angelo84

Angelo84 Tufts Class of 2011

Veterinary Student
    Thanks for the info. I guess I won't worry about it then!