Tufts Interview anyone??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DATkilla

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
HI friends and "soldiers"

I have been invited for an interview at Tufts. Has anyone recently had one? How did it go? All indications are that this interview includes a tour of the dental school and lunch with students and faculty and a formal interview afterwards. Please give me all the advice i could use or if you know of any other resources in preparing for this interview, let it be known to all men.

Members don't see this ad.

HI friends and "soldiers"

I have been invited for an interview at Tufts. Has anyone recently had one? How did it go? All indications are that this interview includes a tour of the dental school and lunch with students and faculty and a formal interview afterwards. Please give me all the advice i could use or if you know of any other resources in preparing for this interview, let it be known to all men.

feel free to browse the interview feedback on the main page. That should answer all your questions

The first interview at Tufts will be held next monday (November 3rd). As for interview feedback, check out the interview feedback section. There's lots of great tips in there. :luck: