1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

tufts interview feedbacks plz??

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by realslow, Dec 24, 2008.

1. realslow

Pre-Dental
    hi all, it's my first post here.

i'm going to tufts interview on january, checked interview feedback section on this website, found 3 feedbacks from this cycle.

are older ones pretty much what i can expect?

can someone from this cycle share your experiences also?

thank you very much

merry christmas:)

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. zorie

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    The things they asked on the older feedback posts are exactly what they asked me. Not every single one, obviously, but I didn't get anything that I didn't see on there. The interview is really chill. Just read over the feedback section and think of a possible answer for some of the really broad ones if you're still unsure of things. Don't worry about this one though, it's not hard at all.

4. smileyteeth

Pre-Dental
    Yes don't worry. I am a D12 right now in Tufts and they simply want to make sure that you can communicate and that you are driven to be a dentist. Just be confident and you will do OK.

5. cybermech

7+ Year Member

Dental Student
    It's a rather informal interview. Sometimes you might have a student sitting in... or it might be done by a student. But either way, just be yourself.

6. realslow

Pre-Dental
    thanks everyone for advice, it really helped a lot :)

7. eldirty

7+ Year Member

Dentist
    my interview experience at tufts was extremely informal and was conducted 1 on 1 between myself and a 4th year student. Just be ready to answer the standard questions ... overall you should have nothing to stress about ...