1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

tufts interview feedbacks plz??

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by realslow, Dec 24, 2008.

1. realslow

Pre-Dental
    hi all, it's my first post here.

i'm going to tufts interview on january, checked interview feedback section on this website, found 3 feedbacks from this cycle.

are older ones pretty much what i can expect?

can someone from this cycle share your experiences also?

thank you very much

merry christmas:)

2. zorie

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    The things they asked on the older feedback posts are exactly what they asked me. Not every single one, obviously, but I didn't get anything that I didn't see on there. The interview is really chill. Just read over the feedback section and think of a possible answer for some of the really broad ones if you're still unsure of things. Don't worry about this one though, it's not hard at all.

3. smileyteeth

Pre-Dental
    Yes don't worry. I am a D12 right now in Tufts and they simply want to make sure that you can communicate and that you are driven to be a dentist. Just be confident and you will do OK.

4. cybermech

7+ Year Member

Dental Student
    It's a rather informal interview. Sometimes you might have a student sitting in... or it might be done by a student. But either way, just be yourself.

5. realslow

Pre-Dental
    thanks everyone for advice, it really helped a lot :)

6. eldirty

7+ Year Member

Dentist
    my interview experience at tufts was extremely informal and was conducted 1 on 1 between myself and a 4th year student. Just be ready to answer the standard questions ... overall you should have nothing to stress about ...