Tufts Interview January 2011

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

iamsyc

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey, is anyone going to the Tufts interviews the last two weeks of this month and if so on what date?

I'll be going on the 20th.

Just figured why not, I've heard great things about the school and it's only a few hours away by car. :)

Members don't see this ad.

I am going on 25th. Any advice for the interview?
I heard that they accept 70~80% of students who get interview. Does that apply to us too? or are we too late in the game for such chance?

Last edited:
I have my interview on the 18th. Anyone have any advice besides whats given in the interview feedback section? Also, how many days after the interview will we know our decision?

Members don't see this ad :)
I have my interview on the 18th. Anyone have any advice besides whats given in the interview feedback section? Also, how many days after the interview will we know our decision?

I had read on one of the older threads that someone interviewed on Wednesday 1/13/2010 at Tufts and had their decision by the weekend.

hi what was ur guys mailing date?

I interview on the 25th too. Is that high acceptance rate that xhj915 mentioned true, anyone ever heard anything about that???

I am going on 25th. Any advice for the interview?
I heard that they accept 70~80% of students who get interview. Does that apply to us too? or are we too late in the game for such chance?

I interview on the 25th too. Is that high acceptance rate that xhj915 mentioned true, anyone ever heard anything about that???

Varies from year to year... but it's definitely 50%+. I could potentially see 60-80%. Mark (one of the deans) will actually tell you your chances on the day if he does it like previous cycles.

just got the invite this evening! several choices of dates ranging from jan 31st-feb 11th. I think I'm going to go on the 4th. Anyone else?

Varies from year to year... but it's definitely 50%+. I could potentially see 60-80%. Mark (one of the deans) will actually tell you your chances on the day if he does it like previous cycles.

You mean the dean actually tells you your chances after the interview right away on an individual basis or is it more like the chances of the entire group based on seats available?

You mean the dean actually tells you your chances after the interview right away on an individual basis or is it more like the chances of the entire group based on seats available?

LOL, now wouldn't it be nice if you knew your INDIVIDUAL chances? He tells the whole group what their chances are based on various stats he'll throw at you. It'll be a nice number. So don't be worried.

Got my interview email last week, i think I'm going to go on the 4th too like Sharkteeth.

Nvm the 4th was full but I'm booked for the 11th of February. I read earlier that people got blue books mailed to them with information you should know? I was wondering if anyone has received their book and If they have how long did it take from the day they made their appointment. Thanks.

My interview is on the 4th as well, staying at the Milner Hotel. How did interviews go for people in January? Any advice?

Last edited: