Tufts Interview Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

denticus

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
For those of you who have already interviewed at Tufts, do they really test you on your knowledge of the booklet that they send you in the mail. I've the interview feedback questions and it doesn't say anything about making sure that you're familiar with said booklet. If not, do you still think it a good idea to become "familiar" with the booklet?

Members don't see this ad.

Anybody? I've already looked through the booklet extensively and have reviewed every section. I'm just curious if they are going dock me for not knowing details. Tufts is one of my top choices so I don't want to blow it.

For those of you who have already interviewed at Tufts, do they really test you on your knowledge of the booklet that they send you in the mail. I've the interview feedback questions and it doesn't say anything about making sure that you're familiar with said booklet. If not, do you still think it a good idea to become "familiar" with the booklet?

No...at my interview he mentioned some facts that were from the booklet during the pre-interview group introduction, but no quizzing or anything like that..and during the personal interview, there was no mention of it....good luck..

Members don't see this ad :)
Damn it! what do i have to do to get an interview from Tufts??:confused::)

Hey tamkhan, hang in there buddy. I totally feel blessed that they would even consider me for an interview given my luck thus far in the application cycle. Good luck with everything!

The good thing is that Tufts go started late because they know that since they are a very pricey school a lot of early acceptees will pass up on them. By starting late they get people who got passed up by cheaper state schools who have no choice but to go to pricey private schools. Hang in there Tamkhan. I'm sure there are still a fair number of spots to go at Tufts.