Tufts Interview Timeline Update

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Tyrangiel

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just thought I'd share with everyone the info I got when I stopped by Tuft's admissions earlier today: They are looking to start interviews in November, and to that end will start sending out invites in late October. I didn't ask anything else but thought it was worth noting if anyone was wondering.

Members don't see this ad.

I just thought I'd share with everyone the info I got when I stopped by Tuft's admissions earlier today: They are looking to start interviews in November, and to that end will start sending out invites in late October. I didn't ask anything else but thought it was worth noting if anyone was wondering.

Thanks for the update -- good to know that not hearing anything from them this late is still normal :)

Thanks for the update -- good to know that not hearing anything from them this late is still normal :)

dds please leave tufts for those people that need it lol u've got enough interviews lined up. leave some for us. :p