Tufts Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sonylarkhi

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys...

For those of you who interviewed at Tufts already, firstly, I hope it went well. I have mine coming up and I wanted to ask about your experience. I read the old feedback's, but anything more recent would be nice to hear. Also, do fourth years do all the interviewing like they did in the years past? Thanks for any advice.
 
I had two interviews in the past two years at Tuft. During both interviews, I was interviewed by two fourth year students. No big question. Just be yourself. Very lax interview.