Tufts Interview?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SS22

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

Does anyone know when Tufts is going to send out its next round of interview invitations? Any help is greatly appreciated :)

Thanks alot.

Members don't see this ad.

Someone mentioned earlier that office is moving at this time due to vertical expansion and interview invites will go out later Jan. Deposits are due Jan 15.

I talked to them today and they said they're about to send out a batch of invites for beginning of Jan interviews.

Edited.

Members don't see this ad :)
Thank you so much my friends for advising me of this.

nice! looks like theres some hope left still
when did the rest of you guys submit?

I talked to them today and they said they're about to send out a batch of invites for beginning of Jan interviews.

Edited.

i hope the "about to" means in the next 2 weeks :D

Hey just throwing this out there, but does anyone elses AADSAS supp materials section show Tufts updated on 12/7?? hopefully it means something good happening soon (like an interview invite).

No-mine was last updated in September. What was yours updated to?

No-mine was last updated in September. What was yours updated to?

The status page shows no update since aug, but in the supp materials section it shows update 12/7; although stills says no action required, not really sure what it means (if anything).

The status page shows no update since aug, but in the supp materials section it shows update 12/7; although stills says no action required, not really sure what it means (if anything).

my status page was updated in september but my supp materials section was updated to no action required on 12/1.... hopefully we'll hear something very soon:scared:

Neither of my dates have changed since 9/18/09 (don't know if that's good or bad...) supp still says no action required. I wonder what's going on.

Members don't see this ad :)
I just got an invitation to interview via email. Dates to choose from are: January 7, 8, 11, 12, 13, 14. I submitted my app in mid Aug.

I just got an invitation to interview via email. Dates to choose from are: January 7, 8, 11, 12, 13, 14. I submitted my app in mid Aug.

What are your stats?

I just got the same email, applied in mid August, and have similar stats.
I'm planning to go on the 11th.

I hope not because I didn't get an email!

I just got the same email, applied in mid August, and have similar stats.
I'm planning to go on the 11th.

Did your AADSAS status also change to "Invited for Interview"?

Let me know please.

No email either :( Well last cycle they interviewed till pretty late, and these guys got jan invites so I highly doubt its last call.

No email either :( Well last cycle they interviewed till pretty late, and these guys got jan invites so I highly doubt its last call.

CalDent, I can't believe you got rejected from Midwestern. Did they tell you why?

Got an interview today by email with the same dates listed above. My AADSAS hasn't change-- it's been under review since October 6th.

CalDent, I can't believe you got rejected from Midwestern. Did they tell you why?

Yaaa, tell me about it. I couldn't believe it either, esp since I thought the interview went fairly well. Just shows how unpredictable this whole thing is. I called and asked why I was rejected but they told me to email and ask. They still haven't responded to my email...

Anyhoo, good luck hearing back from Tufts guys. Hopefully they'll invite us soon.

I received an invite as well........really debating whether I should go or not...

was your invite via email or snail mail?

Got one too...email invite.....I dont think im going to go, although I would have liked to see the school had it been earlier

got an email today.. so late.. not going.. but at least it brings me some closureee

got an email today.. so late.. not going.. but at least it brings me some closureee

true dat! It's like, if schools all operated on the same timelines of reviews and stuff, I would actually consider them. I had 3 pre-dec. interviews, and 3 post-dec. interviews that I have declined. I was going to withdraw from all but my selected school, but now I think I will just let them waste their time reviewing my file....Glad for some closure and peace of mind tho.

true dat! It's like, if schools all operated on the same timelines of reviews and stuff, I would actually consider them. I had 3 pre-dec. interviews, and 3 post-dec. interviews that I have declined. I was going to withdraw from all but my selected school, but now I think I will just let them waste their time reviewing my file....Glad for some closure and peace of mind tho.

While I agree that perhaps they should be more time efficient, you should withdraw so that other applicants that have not had the luxury of being accepted will be considered.

Congrats to those who recently got an interview and thank you for those who are not interested in Tufts already withdrawing their interview. I have not received an interview from Tufts (hopefully soon though), but I noticed Tufts updated the date for the supplemental materials section yesterday and I'm wondering if that is any indication of a future interview or whether it has updated for everyone.

to the above reply,

I checked my status for Tufts, and nothing has changed since September for me. Therefore I think this may indicate a good sign for you in terms of getting an interview.

Good luck! I'm hoping to hear from Tufts as well =T

Congrats to those who recently got an interview and thank you for those who are not interested in Tufts already withdrawing their interview. I have not received an interview from Tufts (hopefully soon though), but I noticed Tufts updated the date for the supplemental materials section yesterday and I'm wondering if that is any indication of a future interview or whether it has updated for everyone.

I had a supp material update on 12/7 and received an invite yesterday. You can see I posted a similar question to yours further up in this thread.

this is so depressing, still no email from Tufts :(

so far, they have only accepted 170ish of what will be about 300

where did you get this information from? this number seems a little low..

I can confirm his numbers, I just had an interview at Tufts on the 14th and they went over this during one of their presentations.

can anyone shed some light on the Tufts accreditation status saying "approved with reporting requirements"? This means there is a weakness somewhere in its program. Did Mark say anything about this at the interview? :confused:
Like, is Tufts doing something about it to fix it pretty soon? I apologize if this has been brought up before. Just wondering if this was cleared up at the interview, because it wasn't at mine. ><

Last edited: