Tufts MBS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Selector

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

I searched for info on the Tufts MBS program, and I did see a few threads, but only 1-2 replies from students who are (were) actually in the program (1 reply is very detailed and helpful...)

I'm a non-trad applicant, was wait-listed 2 years in a row at US med schools, and am reapplying, however if I don't get in this year, I'm considering either doing the Tufts MBS program or applying to SGU (which I have found plenty of info on, thanks to SDN.)

Has anyone out there done the Tufts MBS and can shed some light on how much it helped their application? I called the MBS office to find success rates and they don't give out many numbers other than the programs' first year success rate of students from the program who got into medical school (which was high 90's %, but they wouldn't specify what the MD / DO breakdown was, and for people that want a specific degree, that would be helpful.)

I would appreciate any advice from those in the program, or those who finished the program and applied.

Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.