Tufts MD/MBA Start?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

RaistlinMajere

Full Member
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone know when the Tufts MD/MBA program starts this year? I'm trying to plan my life--find an apartment and move--and haven't heard back yet from the school. I think last year it started after Memorial day on June 1st. Thanks.
 
May 31 is the start of the mandatory orientation. Have you gotten any materials specifically pertaining to the MD/MBA program except the email confirmation that you got into the program?

Emmanuil





RaistlinMajere said:
Anyone know when the Tufts MD/MBA program starts this year? I'm trying to plan my life--find an apartment and move--and haven't heard back yet from the school. I think last year it started after Memorial day on June 1st. Thanks.
 
Thanks, that's good to know.

I've only received forms for my vaccinations and the confirmation letter. I'm sure that they'll send us the info soon.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does the Tufts program include a mandatory summer pre-M1? Is so, is it business related, or medically related?