Tufts NBDE 1

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

UNLV OMS GUNNABE

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Someone told me they know someone at Tufts and that they took their boards (written format) last week. I thought the whole country took them on the 12th. Anyone have a clue?

Members don't see this ad.

You sure it was the written form? Tufts gave their 2nd years (d'06) the option to take the written format (at the scheduled time offered by the National Boards) or the computerized (at the students' liesure).

I was wondering the same. She said that her friends whole class took it last week. Maybe she is just mistaken.

Members don't see this ad :)
Written is only on July 12 (or the December test date).

It must have been computerized.

Either that, or Tufts is having their students take a pre-Board exam (if you don't pass then you can't sit for the real NBDE) or some sort of shelf exam.

The student definetly did not take the written form yet. I am a 2nd year at Tufts I just took part 1 on computer. The written exam is only offered on July 12th with rest schools. The version that I received was somewhat more difficult than the released exams that I have seen. Be sure to study biochm and dental anatomy hard. By next year the computer exam will be offered to more schools.

Good luck,

Thanasi

I would say what they took was the Mock Board that some group pays for the class to take. We are getting ready to take ours on the 12th. It is some study, but as a token, we can keep the test booklet and get an answer key after it is all done. I personally haven't started studying yet, and I don't think I will pass it! My school will probably freak out when I get a 50!!!!!!! I am starting to study on the 12th, I feel that 1 month is plenty of time!

:idea: