Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Tufts Online Application Manager

Discussion in 'Pre-Veterinary' started by BodhiBird, Dec 30, 2008.

1. BodhiBird

BodhiBird TCSVM c/o 2013
    2+ Year Member

Pre-Veterinary
    For those that have been accepted so far, does your decision appear on your application management website?

2. DVMorBust

DVMorBust UW SVM Class of 2013
    2+ Year Member

Veterinary Student
    Nope. Still says 'admissions decision will appear here when reached' or whatever.

I guess this is the first year they're doing the online thing, so it's probably not something to stake a lot in :)

It'll get there! I'm predicting by the end of this week, we can enjoy an e-beer together.

3. BodhiBird

BodhiBird TCSVM c/o 2013
    2+ Year Member

Pre-Veterinary
    phew, I'm glad to know your online thing still says waiting till available or whatever. I can't believe there is another no mail holiday coming up :laugh: ... I'm keeping the faith!

4. DVMorBust

DVMorBust UW SVM Class of 2013
    2+ Year Member

Veterinary Student
    I know! It's nice how they interviewed early and whatnot, but I was going NUTS last week and could hardly enjoy the holiday!

My advice: There's 2 days without mail. Relax, read some good books, have some good wine, watch your favorite movie. Refresh yourself so you have enough energy to celebrate later!
    :luck::luck::luck: