Tufts or Ohio State

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tdp42

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
What does everyone think? Looking for clinical experience and a great place to live. Cost is also a factor. I am OOS for both.

What are your thoughts if you've visited either. I don't want to have overlooked anything.

Members don't see this ad.

At tufts, we started drilling the second week of school and know how to apply sealants by third week :). It picks up fast from there in terms of clinical.

What does everyone think? Looking for clinical experience and a great place to live. Cost is also a factor. I am OOS for both.

What are your thoughts if you've visited either. I don't want to have overlooked anything.

I have no idea in regards to ohio state - but Tufts has a great clinical program, they prepare you really well and start it early - as said above. Also Boston is an amazing city, perfect combination of a good cozy size with lots to do - amazing in the summers. I'm from IL but have lived here for 6 years now - undergrad till now. Its definitely expensive to live in the city, but since your OOS at both I guess it'll be expensive either way!