spaceshuttle

Removed
Nov 30, 2010
Status
Does anyone know anything about Tufts pathology residency, their website does not tell much?

Also, does anyone know how many residents they take per year?

pathstudent

Sound Kapital
15+ Year Member
Mar 17, 2003
Visit site
Status
Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
Does anyone know anything about Tufts pathology residency, their website does not tell much?

For further information, please contact Raymond P. Anderson, Pathology Residency Program Coordinator at:

T: 617-636-1112

F: 617-636-8302

Sep 6, 2009
Status
Resident [Any Field]

Agree with pathstudent; best info from PD (apparently, if you ask they will send you a packet with a bunch of info) and if you do decide to interview, they will ask you why you were considering about them - all I had was that they were an academic institution in Boston. This may not have been the best answer.

I interviewed there last year; take about 2 residents a year. Small program with lots of contacts outside. Seem to have pretty good exposure. Hospital VERY nice.

I rec checking it out further if interested in a small program (maybe a bit lower key than the rest of the local bunch) in Boston that still gets good exposure. I remember feeling good about it after the interview.