Tufts PMR?

Started by KJKZO
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

KJKZO

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,
I was just wondering if anyone could give me some info on Tufts program in Boston. I interviewed there over the weekend and I couldnt get a vibe from the residents or attendings. How is its reputation? and how does it shape up against other programs? So far my top 3 programs that I have interviewed at were ECU, Schwab and Tufts, and I would love to end up in Boston, but dont know much about Tufts reputation in the PMR world. Any info you could give me would be great.


Thanks

KJKZO