Tufts Post-Bac

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MonaMiAmor

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone know anything about this?

night time classes?

classes with undergrads?

weekend labs?

particulars about being pre-vet in the program

does this help get into tufts dvm program

Anything!

thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Anyone know anything about this?

night time classes?

classes with undergrads?

weekend labs?

particulars about being pre-vet in the program

does this help get into tufts dvm program

Anything!

thanks!

Labs are occasionally able to be scheduled at night, but no classes are held then. Labs are rarely if ever held on the weekends (unless the classes are huge and there's no room to schedule everyone during the usual week periods). Most are in the typical morning time slots (8:30 AM, 9:30 etc). You take your classes and are graded with the undergraduate population on the Medford campus. The Post-bac program is relatively small and I know that many of the students were pretty tight with forming study groups/support networks. From what I remember there was a fantastic group of support personnel on campus that were accessible only for post-bacs. Committee letters are also very strong for these people, and I remember from speaking with a Tufts Vet admissions counselor a few years ago, that all applicants that have a history with Tufts were considered equal to that of any other applicant. Only recently has the undergrad program introduced a "track" program where you apply sophomore year so I don't know that this is likely to change. I'd contact someone at the vet school though to confirm whether they still consider all applicants in that manner.

Hope this helps.