Tufts Post-December Interviews

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DownFracture

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
When do you think Tufts will send out post-December interview invites? It seems like from last years posts they updated people's AADSAS supplemental materials section around 12/7 and then sent out invites soon after.

Has anyone had their supplemental section updated or know Tuft's schedule?

Members don't see this ad.

Hey! I had a post-december interview at Tufts last year and I got the invite around mid-December for an interview the second week of January. So they're pretty fast about sending invites for post-december so hopefully many of you will be hearing some good news! :)

Last edited:
Hey! I had a post-december interview at Tufts last year and I got the invite around mid-December for an interview the second week of January. So they're pretty fast about sending invites for post-december so hopefully many of you will be hearing some good news! :)

Thanks for the info!

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks for the good new Sakbar

I love Tuft and I hope they love me back and make my Xmass by giving me a little invite.

tufts cashed my check in august some time and changed my supplemental tab to "no action/response required" in october. If they've already updated my status awhile back (still received/under review on school decisions page for months), does that mean they've passed over me for an interview?

tufts cashed my check in august some time and changed my supplemental tab to "no action/response required" in october. If they've already updated my status awhile back (still received/under review on school decisions page for months), does that mean they've passed over me for an interview?

Not sure..I've been marked as "Received/Under Review" since 7/27 and my supplemental hasn't been updated since then either...it is still marked as "No DAT Score" although they received it at the beginning of August...

Tufts updated my supplemental section on 11/30...anyone else?

they haven't updated my supplemental since i faxed an unofficial copy of my new dat scores on sept 15.

Not sure..I've been marked as "Received/Under Review" since 7/27 and my supplemental hasn't been updated since then either...it is still marked as "No DAT Score" although they received it at the beginning of August...

they haven't updated my supplemental since i faxed an unofficial copy of my new dat scores on sept 15.

this may be a ridiculous question, but I honestly don't know what you guys are referring to when you say "supplemental section" i'm guessing this is separate from the AADSAS status update? My aadsas says : received/under review since 9/15....

could you all let me know what it is you guys are all talking about and where I could check my supplemental status? thanks in advance!

wow thank youu sakbar!! major sigh of relief...theres still hope :)

to hopefuldmd,
when you sign into aadsas, click on supplemental materials as opposed to school decisions!

wow thank youu sakbar!! major sigh of relief...theres still hope :)

to hopefuldmd,
when you sign into aadsas, click on supplemental materials as opposed to school decisions!

oh lol! thanks for that..i didn't even think to look there. a lot of the schools didn't update but for the few that do, they all say "no action required"

thanks for your help greensage!

my previous update was also on 9/15 requesting payment...come on TUFTS!!!

Does anyone know when Tufts starts sending out rejection letters?

Last edited:

They updated mine on 11/30 and removed the "application fee not received" section but left the "DAT not received" section. Did they leave yours too or was it removed?

oops, my bad, still says application fee - not received as of sept 15th, nothing about dat scores, but they cashed my check way back... guess i should call...

oh lol! thanks for that..i didn't even think to look there. a lot of the schools didn't update but for the few that do, they all say "no action required"

thanks for your help greensage!

=]

They updated mine on 11/30 and removed the "application fee not received" section but left the "DAT not received" section. Did they leave yours too or was it removed?

They removed everything, now it's blank...when did you take you're dat? I took mines in early September...hopefully we can all get some interviews soon!! Good luck to everyone!!!

oops, my bad, still says application fee - not received as of sept 15th, nothing about dat scores, but they cashed my check way back... guess i should call...

same. they cashed it way back in august, but it still says not received

They removed everything, now it's blank...when did you take you're dat? I took mines in early September...hopefully we can all get some interviews soon!! Good luck to everyone!!!

I took my DAT in August, so I'm not sure why they left "DAT not received." I'm not sure I should call or not since they said they can't update our statuses over the phone or eMail. I'm just gonna assume they have it but didn't feel like updating that part.

Snaggletoof-- did you call them about the app fee?

I took my DAT in August, so I'm not sure why they left "DAT not received." I'm not sure I should call or not since they said they can't update our statuses over the phone or eMail. I'm just gonna assume they have it but didn't feel like updating that part.

Snaggletoof-- did you call them about the app fee?

i have to call on a weekday.

most interviews at tufts are in january/february not too late

They updated mine as well on the same date !!! my application was completed late Aug o I am not sure what this Update is for !!

I doubt it if it means anything good.