Tufts Question... (Loupes)

Started by Utes
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Utes

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got a letter today that said we will be fitted for Loupes at orientation. Just curious but what brand of loupes do they fit us for? Do you get a choice of style/weight/magnification or anything?

Thanks,
Utes
 
Utes said:
I got a letter today that said we will be fitted for Loupes at orientation. Just curious but what brand of loupes do they fit us for? Do you get a choice of style/weight/magnification or anything?

Thanks,
Utes

you will be fitted for Surgitel loops. You have a choice of color and upgrade possibility for more comfortable frames. Many of my classmates, I am a senior now, have bought more expensive loupes from other companies with greater magnification. PM me w/ other questions as I do not frequent this forum regularly.