Tufts Secondary

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Mortal_Lessons

H.Perowne
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Okay, I'm on the Tufts secondary website, and there are two optional essays. Before the two optional essays, they state:

"Please answer the following questions with information that is appropriate to your own situation. If the answer is “no”, that is perfectly acceptable. Most applicants apply to many schools to optimize the likelihood of admissions. We understand this."

Should I fill this information out...Will it help me secure an interview?

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Okay, I'm on the Tufts secondary website, and there are two optional essays. Before the two optional essays, they state:

"Please answer the following questions with information that is appropriate to your own situation. If the answer is “no”, that is perfectly acceptable. Most applicants apply to many schools to optimize the likelihood of admissions. We understand this."

Thanks

Only if you're not BSing just to fill the space, then it has the potential to help you.

Also use the search function please. This is like the third time I'm responding to this question this week.

Thanks

If you can answer "yes" to the scrutiny of an interview question, then answer "yes". If you just put "yes" b/c you think it will help you, then you'll get hammered during the interview if you can't back it up sincerely.

Members don't see this ad :)
I think this is one of those cases where, if you don't have anything special to say, they'd rather not hear it. I left mine blank.

I left the first one blank and answered the second and got an interview. I also think i've heard people leave both blank and get an interview. If you can write st thats not total BS go for it, otherwise don't bother, they'll see right through it.

I left the first one blank and answered the second and got an interview. I also think i've heard people leave both blank and get an interview. If you can write st thats not total BS go for it, otherwise don't bother, they'll see right through it.
Yup, I'm one of those people. I'm not diverse and I have no special connection to Boston (other than I think it would be a fun place to go to med school).