Tufts University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

billermo

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone been invited to interview at Tufts? Their website states letters will be sent late September.

Members don't see this ad.

billermo said:
Has anyone been invited to interview at Tufts? Their website states letters will be sent late September.

I received an interview invite via email yesterday.

jeanniebluebird said:

hey just wondering when was your application compelet?and congra...

Members don't see this ad :)
jeanniebluebird said:

I recieved one two days ago via email also. Funny thing is I didn't even send them the secondary stuff or money. Hope this helps.

I also got an invitation for an interview yesterday from Tufts... and because they require you to call between the hours of 1-4 only, I had to call today. What sux is that by the time I called, which I thought was pretty immediate, they had only 2 dates available, which I absolutely cannot attend... and so they told me that there is nothing they can do and that I won't be considered a candidate if I don't attend one of those two sessions. I think that's a pretty harsh and unfair policy... :mad:

Damn it i still haven't heard from them yet!!!

I got the invite, but I just got back from an interview so I havn't had a chance to call. I hope they still have spots in the interview.

This is getting really expensive really fast. Tufts is my 6th interview invite.

Congratulations on all those interview invitations man.

Nothing, nothing from any of 13 schools:(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( :eek:
They got my money, secondaries, DAT, aadsas and still nothing. From here I can see that people who sent aplication after me already got an interview. god help me. I don't want that hell again.

Ninchik said:
Nothing, nothing from any of 13 schools:(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( :eek:
They got my money, secondaries, DAT, aadsas and still nothing. From here I can see that people who sent aplication after me already got an interview. god help me. I don't want that hell again.

dont worry, youre not alone. :)

Chill out, men. I'll say a prayer for you guys tonight so that you'll get interviews.

drengineer said:
Chill out, men. I'll say a prayer for you guys tonight so that you'll get interviews.
Do I sound like men? :D Never thought about it.

Ninchik said:
Do I sound like men? :D Never thought about it.

I was refering to both you and tinman831.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm still waiting to hear back from Tufts as well... heard from most everyone else.

I have to call Tufts tomorrow to schedule the interview. I just got a letter yesterday...are they already THAT filled up!?!?

Do you happen to remember which two days were open when you called?

Mayo123 said:
I have to call Tufts tomorrow to schedule the interview. I just got a letter yesterday...are they already THAT filled up!?!?

Do you happen to remember which two days were open when you called?

For the group of people who got their interview invitation when I got it (think it was Oct. 5 via email), the dates they offered were Nov. 7-10, 16, 18, 21, 22. By the time I called, which was 2 days after I got the mail, they only had the 8th and 22nd available. But since you got your invitation more recently, they probably have a different set of dates alloted for that group. Call them up asap... the spots fill up very quickly~

LadyxJC said:
For the group of people who got their interview invitation when I got it (think it was Oct. 5 via email), the dates they offered were Nov. 7-10, 16, 18, 21, 22. By the time I called, which was 2 days after I got the mail, they only had the 8th and 22nd available. But since you got your invitation more recently, they probably have a different set of dates alloted for that group. Call them up asap... the spots fill up very quickly~

Do you get invite in through snail mail or email?

I got it through e-mail first and then through snail mail today... with a packet on how to get to the school as well as a booklet on their last graduating class.

yea... email first and a few days later you get an invitation letter and a booklet via snail mail. If you're expecting to hear from them, I would check email frequently cuz by the time you get it in the snail mail, the dates will probably be filled

Good school.

I graduated from there a few years ago.

Very expensive, hard work, fun.

Good luck.

I havent heard from them either.. my status on aadsas still says "Received/Under Review". Its been awhile now, does that mean I'm not getting an interview? :(

Bonkers29 said:
I havent heard from them either.. my status on aadsas still says "Received/Under Review". Its been awhile now, does that mean I'm not getting an interview? :(

do NOT rely on aadsas to keep you up to date in terms of your status... According to aadsas, I've been granted 1 interview... but in actuality, I've been contacted by 5 schools. Even for the school which I already attended the interview says "received/under review." Not sure if the fault is with aadsas or the school itself but the aadsas status is not very accurate.

Schools are too busy to update everybody's aadsas status. Call them!

Just a heads up for all you guys who just got interviews with Tufts. Tufts screens their applicant pool big time when it comes to offering interviews. So if you get one you are in a great position. When you go to your interview they tell you that they accept 75 percent of all those they interview.

So once you get the interview as long as you bring your A game to the interview you are golden.

It was a great school. Enjoy.