-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Tufts update
Started by claugh
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
did tufts get back to you after you submitted aadsas to let u know to pay? because i submitted a while ago, now i'm just waiting til they get back to me so i can pay the fee and have my file completed. unless i'm supposed to do it automatically... can anyone help?
did tufts get back to you after you submitted aadsas to let u know to pay? because i submitted a while ago, now i'm just waiting til they get back to me so i can pay the fee and have my file completed. unless i'm supposed to do it automatically... can anyone help?
thers nothing to worry about. tufts will contact u by email to tell u to pay the fee. dont pay b4 that. can i ask when u submitted ur AADSAS application?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i know that you need to fill out the secondaries but if you wanted to be cheap could you just not fill out the extra application fee until you got an interview?
I sent everything to Tufts, and I personally delivered the check to the admissions office but AADSAS doesn't show anything yet for me. I doubt anything will happen until their admissions committee begins meeting around mid october.
anyone mind sharing what dates you submitted/were completed and got the email to the time you sent your check and what date they said you were all complete and ready to be reviewed?
I got the initial email and mailed the check but haven't heard since. I know they start later and that there's still time, but just wanted to make sure i'm on point.
So many other schools have issues regarding not receiving things and tufts says not to contact them so I want to know when I should be done so I can be weary of delays due to not recieving stuff.
I got the initial email and mailed the check but haven't heard since. I know they start later and that there's still time, but just wanted to make sure i'm on point.
So many other schools have issues regarding not receiving things and tufts says not to contact them so I want to know when I should be done so I can be weary of delays due to not recieving stuff.
I just walked into the admissions office today at Tufts. They have received about 3000 applicants so far and are just beginning to go through the files.
If you do get selected they will contact you and update your status sometime this month for a November interview.
If you do get selected they will contact you and update your status sometime this month for a November interview.
Wow, tufts starts late, that's good to know so that people aren't freaking out about hearing anything...good luck
thanks guys! yea i was contacted and asked to send my check and did so 8/29/07 so hopefully in the next 3 weeks at the latest I should get a completed app email? 🙂
my addsas for tufts is all blank too even though they've began emailing updates and receipt of materials but my other schools are pretty slow with aadsas too so no worries...well not too many at least. I've
my addsas for tufts is all blank too even though they've began emailing updates and receipt of materials but my other schools are pretty slow with aadsas too so no worries...well not too many at least. I've
yeah i am just hopin that tufts gives me an invite i need this **** badly
Hey folks, does any one know anything about the letter of proof for 30 hrs of shadowing at a dentist's office? I haven't submitted my letter yet. Will my file be considered as incomplete b/c of that? Thanks!![]()
Yes. In one of my previous visits they specifically mentioned that I needed a letter from a dentist. Get one quick and mail it directly to the admissions office at Tufts. You don't have to go through AADSAS unless it is a letter of recommendation. Make sure you write down your aadsas number on it to make it easier for them to put it in your file.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I called up the school in June asking about that. They said that as long as one of my letters of recommendation is from a dentist, that's all the proof they'll need.
Three recommendations + letter from dentist or three recommendations if one of them is from a dentist.
I screwed up...I didn't send a letter from a dentist
Just send it now directly to the school. If you had already sent your AADSAS in, it would take forever for them to update so just do it yourself. Also, don't worry too much. They barely started reviewing (they start Oct 1st). So chin up and move forward. 😀
I sent everything to Tufts, and I personally delivered the check to the admissions office but AADSAS doesn't show anything yet for me. I doubt anything will happen until their admissions committee begins meeting around mid october.
Don't worry, they just take a long time b/c they are overwhelmed with so many applications. I submitted AADSAS in May and paid my check Aug 24th and they just cashed my check. So if you waiting on Tufts then it will be a long process. Be patient and stay positive!!!!🙂
Don't worry, they just take a long time b/c they are overwhelmed with so many applications. I submitted AADSAS in May and paid my check Aug 24th and they just cashed my check. So if you waiting on Tufts then it will be a long process. Be patient and stay positive!!!!🙂
I am positive. There is nothing wrong about getting antsy. Personally getting the paper work done was more nerve wracking than the wait. I am very relieved about getting all of that out of the way.
are they going to give out their first interview notices like on oct. 14 or around there?
Does everyone have some sort of status under AADSAS for tufts? Mine's still blank....
INterview bitches..this is tight i jsut got it Today
